Budapest is a charming city with not only the most beautiful McDonald’s and bookstore in the world, but it also has the world’s most beautiful cafe – The New York Cafe. It is the most loved coffee house in Budapest. It is on the list of the itinerary of each traveler visiting Budapest. The New York Cafe is a place that will immediately make you feel that you have accidentally entered the Hungarian style, Sistine Chapel. The cafe is structured like an Italian cafe that is rich in style like that of the Renaissance era.
More about The New York Cafe
- The beautiful New York Cafe is located in a 120-year-old constructed building.
- The house of the New York Palace was formerly known as Boscolo Hotel, Budapest.
- There is no surprise if you are welcomed here with a long queue of people waiting to just sit in the cafe. Thus, it is good to make your reservations at least 24 hours before you wish to visit the cafe.
- The New York Cafe is opened from morning 8 to 12 midnight on a daily basis.
- After the damage of World War II, the building was restored into a splendid Renaissance-style Italian restaurant in the year 2006.
- The newborn place serves as a five-star hotel in the name of the New York Palace Hotel along with a luxurious New York Cafe.
What makes the place elegant?
There are many reasons why this place is known as the most beautiful cafe in the world. The exterior of the place is extremely beautiful, but the view is nothing to what the elegance it reveals in the inside. The site will take you back in time to the good old days of lavish decor and architecture, and the high ceiling is decked with stunning chandeliers and wonderful frescoes. The New York Cafe is constructed with a dining area of two floors. A live orchestra is played all day, to add an amazingly romantic ambiance in the New York Cafe. The orchestra includes a classic band of bass, violin, piano, and clarinet player.
The menu at The New York Cafe:
- The breakfast buffet is served from 8 a.m to 11 a.m. However, there are other options to try like a french toast, Hungarian or Vienna sausages, and pancakes to start your day with bliss.
- The New York Cafe also serves a five-course meal including starter, soup, pasta, main course, followed by dessert.
- The best classic Hungarian dishes served at the cafe are goulash, grilled foie gras, and paprikash style main course that you can order for lunch as well as for dinner.
- There is a wide range of drinks and desserts; you can order them in any combination you like. You can combine your cup of coffee or hot chocolate with a cake, chocolate, apple pie or cheesecake.
The pricing of the cafe is a bit expensive but a little less than what you usually expect at a 5-star hotel. But for the beauty it reveals, the place is worth that price.
Is it worth to visit this world’s most beautiful cafe?
The New York Cafe is the most majestic and luxurious cafe that one can ever visit. The beauty, the structure, and the ambiance of the cafe is a treat to the eyes, which is something that is nowhere to be found. In addition to this, the live band of musicians is like a cherry on the cake. It is the most beautiful cafe ever known and seen in this world. Thus, it is worth your time to visit The New York Cafe on your trip to Budapest.